Filmed in front of a live studio audience, The Making of America One Day Seminar will bring you through an exciting journey to discover the formula that the founders said would bring freedom, peace, and prosperity to any nation that applied it.
The seminar is divided into two parts:
Part 1: The Foundersí Search for an Ideal Society
This is the exciting exploration which Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Washington and others made in order to rediscover the key to the creation of the first free nation in modern times. We trace their adventure from 1400 B.C. To A.D. 1787.
Part 2: The Foundersí Freedom Formula
A refreshing look at the solid political and economic principles from the preamble through the amendments to the Constitution. You learn perhaps for the first time, how every problem in America today can be solved by restoring these successful concepts.
Part 1 Lessons
- Settling the new world (70 min)
- The Birth of a Nation (86 min)
- Discovering Americaís Great Success Formula (62 min)
- The Founderís First Attempt to Find the Balanced Center (13 min)
- The Miracle at Philadelphia (50 min)
Part 2 Lessons
- The Foundersí Formula (24 min)
- Article I - The States Delegate Twenty Powers to Congress (60 min)
- Article II - The Most Powerful Political Office in the World - The Presidency of the United States (7 min)
- Article III - The Federal Judiciary (14 min)
- Articles IV-VII - The States and the People (35 min)
- Amendments I - X - Americaís Famous Bill of Rights (24 min)
- The Last Seventeen Amendments (44 min)
Quantity discounts for the Seminar Guides & DVD's are available. The following links will allow you to order these items separately and in bulk.